Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 02: Something you regret not having done in the past year

Regret. That word sounds like a decision made the wrong way affected my whole life. This one just affected my past year, I hope.

I do have a BFF that I didn't stay in touch with in any real way but that was do to circumstances of us both hating life.  We currently text occasionally and I talked to him briefly about a week ago. I was glad to hear, and it sounded sincere, that we miss each other but I don't know if we'll be friends like we were.  Again, no ones fault, circumstances were what they were but our friendship won't be the same I fear.

I regret making the decision to stop talking to him last December because our sarcasm and negative conversations about hating life was really depressing me.  I'm betting he'd say the same thing.

but there it is and nothing can change what was chosen.

I also regret that I don't know 100% if I used affect vs effect properly in this post. I probably should figure this out since I have to take the ACT in the next year.

Anyway...

I have a friend coming to stay from Denver and one from D.C. arriving on Thursday so I'm happy about that. Yay for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment